Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken.
Make and share this Chickpea Chicken Soup - Tuscan Style recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over low heat and cook garlic for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken, chicken stock, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain.
- Put chickpeas in food processor. Ladle in 1 cup chicken broth. Process until smooth.
- Return to soup and add cooked shells. Simmer for 5 minutes.