Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is very filling and Colourful!
Make and share this Chickpea, Avocado and Sun-Dried Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 -2 ripe avocado
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup pitted olive
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (If preferred, you could soak the Sundried tomatoes in boiling water for about 5-10 minutes until sof)
- 1 -2 spring onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cold extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herb-seasoned salt
- Place the cabbage, chickpeas, olives, Sundried tomatoes and avocado into a large bowl.
- Blend spring onions, parsley, salt and olive oil.
- Pour over salad ingredients.
This is a great dish. It is healthy, easy, quick, and so delicious.
This was FABULOUS! I omitted the olives and used pre-packaged slaw mix in place of the shredded cabbage. That saved time and added carrots to the mix. As a mother-to-be I appreciated knowing I was getting such great nutrition from such a yummy dish.