Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Place them in a bowl.
- Add the tomatoes and onions.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Toss with chickpea mixture until coated.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Wow this was truly delicious. Very Mediterranean in flavour. I did the following changes to the recipe: added some finely chopped garlic, chopped mint, feta cheese and used olive oil. Will definitely make again.
I love the flavors in this salad! The cumin and chili give it a nice kick. I also used olive oil and added enough tomatoes to equal the amount of chick peas. Next time I may add a minced jalapeno for even more kick! Great recipe, fluffy!
This salad was super! The only change I made to the recipe was to use olive oil. So easy to make and the taste was great! Thanks for another great recipe fluffy!