Recipe by csbndc
Like Panda Express Mushroom Chicken but there are more zucchini pieces than mushrooms in this recipe.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in 1/2-inch chunks (boneless and skinless)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces mushrooms, canned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat sauté pan with sesame oil and heat.
- Add chicken and quickly brown, so as not to overcook chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Sweat zucchini chunks in same pan.
- Return chicken chunks back to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and stiring well to infuse flavor, making sure to coat chicken evenly.
- Serve immediately.