- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 pint plain yogurt
- 5 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 pint Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cucumbers, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in to a shallow oven proof dish.
- Slash each breast 3-4 times, season with salt&pepper.
- Mix together natural yogurt, oil.
- Pour over the chicken, leave to sit for 30 minutes.
- Cook in medium oven for 20 minutes covered with foil for the first 10 minutes of cooking.
- Or cook under medium grill for 15 minutes turning regularly.
- When cooked serve with a sauce made from the Greek yogurt, mint and cucumber mixed together.