Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 6 sprigs tarragon
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- aluminum foil, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear 6 squares of aluminum foil large enough to encase the chicken.
- On a each piece of foil, place a chicken breast.
- Place on top of each breast dividing evenly, all the remaining ingredients.
- Fold the foil over to seal.
- Place the chicken packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Place the packets on individual plates and have each person open their own.
- Be careful when opening hot foil.