Oh my this is good. My neighbor gave me this recipe and its to die for. We love it served with a green vegetable and cornbread. The peach with ginger is sooooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill.
- 2In food processor , with metal blade, combine all ingredients except chicken pieces; process until smooth.
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup preserves mixture.
- 4When ready to grill, place chicken pieces on grill over medium heat.
- 5Cook 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning frequently and brushing with preserves during last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- 6Before serving, brush with reserved preserves mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Spicy Peach Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 29.5 g