Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh my this is good. My neighbor gave me this recipe and its to die for. We love it served with a green vegetable and cornbread. The peach with ginger is sooooo good.
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 3 bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- Heat grill.
- In food processor , with metal blade, combine all ingredients except chicken pieces; process until smooth.
- Reserve 1/3 cup preserves mixture.
- When ready to grill, place chicken pieces on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning frequently and brushing with preserves during last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Before serving, brush with reserved preserves mixture.