tomoko matsunaga's Note:
Ome of my friend gave me a magazine and I found this recipe in the book. This looks really yummy so I post it here! I love read cook book!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or steam Kumara until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, slice chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- 3Heat the oil and half the butter in an large frying pan.
- 4Cook chicken, in batches, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 5Remove from the pan, cover to keep warm.
- 6Add wine to same pan; bring to boil.
- 7Add stock and cream, simmer uncovered, until souce thickens slightly.
- 8Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir in thyme and nuts.
- 9Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender; drain.
- 10Drain kumara and mash with hot milk and remaining butter until smooth.
- 11Season to taste with salt and pepper; keep warm.
- 12Serve chicken and sauce with kumara mash and beans.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Pistachio Sauce and Kumara Mash
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.5
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.3 mg
- Sodium 315.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: