Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ome of my friend gave me a magazine and I found this recipe in the book. This looks really yummy so I post it here! I love read cook book!!
- 800 g kumara, chopped coarsely
- 680 g chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 20 g butter
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 250 ml chiken stock
- 160 ml cream
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon thyme leaves
- 35 g roasted pistachios, chopped coarsely
- 350 g green beans
- 80 ml hot milk
- Boil or steam Kumara until tender.
- Meanwhile, slice chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- Heat the oil and half the butter in an large frying pan.
- Cook chicken, in batches, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove from the pan, cover to keep warm.
- Add wine to same pan; bring to boil.
- Add stock and cream, simmer uncovered, until souce thickens slightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir in thyme and nuts.
- Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender; drain.
- Drain kumara and mash with hot milk and remaining butter until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; keep warm.
- Serve chicken and sauce with kumara mash and beans.