Recipe by MizzNezz
Very easy dinner that looks a lot more difficult! I got this one from a Polish friend.
Top Review by bella214
We thought this chicken dish was outstanding. Very rich and creamy of course. The most delectable part is the lemon and worcestershire together. Really adds to the flavor. This was an easy meal to make, too. I served it with fresh green beans and baby carrots. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, heat 2 T butter on med-high.
- Brown chicken on both sides; cook until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add sour cream; heat through.
- Serve over chicken.