Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was originally a rather bland recipe with just chicken and grapes, but I've made it into a more spicy wok-style recipe - lots of curry! I've also put in more vegetables and less fat, so it should be pretty healthy.
- 14 ounces chicken thigh fillets
- 3 teaspoons curry
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 red pepper
- 7 ounces bamboo shoots
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 7⁄8 cup sour cream
- 7 ounces green grapes
- 7 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Toss the chicken fillets with the curry powder and fry them in oil until just turning golden, in a pot or wok.
- Add the sliced red pepper, stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add chicken stock, sour cream and bamboo shoots, and leave to boil at low heat with the lid on, till the chicken is done.
- Add the grapes (halved and with the seeds removed) and the sugar peas and leave on the heat for 2-3 minutes, while tasting the sauce and adjusting with curry powder and salt.
- Serve with rice.