- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs, parsley, salt and garlic. Dip chicken strips into egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink inside.
- Serve with your choice of sauces.