1 hr 15 mins
This is a great chicken dish. Very easy to put together. I love the sauce -- its great over rice or mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and add the flour, salt and pepper; stir until smooth. Cook and stir a minute or two to lose the flour taste.
- 2Gradually add milk and bring to a boil.
- 3Boil and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4Add the mayonnaise, dill and curry and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- 5In a skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil. Place in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish.
- 6Pour sauce over chicken.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Curry Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 211.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 16.8 g