Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe for the body for life or eating for life diet program.
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, skinless, boneless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup coarsely shredded red cabbage
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Combine chicken and 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce in a bowl; stir well. Let stand 10 minutes. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery, carrot, and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in cabbage and water chestnuts; remove from skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add remaining teriyaki sauce; stir-fry 1 minute. Return cabbage mixture to skillet; stir-fry 1 minute or until done.