Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 4 water chestnuts, chopped roughly
- 3 tablespoons cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons light sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolve in
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Heat oil and fry garlic, add chicken, salt, pepper, carrot, chestnut and stir fry for 5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked, remove and set aside. Add corn starch, light sauce, sesame oil and bring to a boil.
- Put back chicken and vegetable, stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add cashew nuts, give it a few stirs.
- Dish up and garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve immediately.