Chicken With Bok Choy and Mushrooms
- combine honey, soy sauce, sherry, 5-spice, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper and creyene pepper with the oil in a small jug.
- place chicken in a med bowl with half of the honey mixture, toss to coat chicken in the marinade, cover, refrigerate for 10 minute.
- meanwhile cook mushrooms and bok choy, in batches, on a heated oiled grill plate (or barbecue) until just tender. cover to keep warm.
- drain chicken but keep the marinaded honey.
- cook chicken on the same oiled plate until browned on both sides. cover and stand for 5 min, then slice thickly.
- meanwhile, combine the remaining honey mixture in a small saucepan with the stock.
- bring to the boil, stir in blended cornflour with the water, cook stirring, until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- divide mushrooms and bok choy among serving plates, top with chicken and pour over the sauce.