Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Lovely contemporay recipe that tastes simply unique. I sometimes use breast instead of legs. I make a slit in the breast meat and stuff it like a pocket.
- Combine the nuts, seeds and fruit with the chutney.
- Preheat oven to 200°C Lightly salt the chicken, inside and out.
- Stuff the chicken and secure the opening with some tooth picks. In a frying pan heat the oil and brown the chicken lightly.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through. If using chicken breast, cover in baking paper before roasting and bake 25- 30 minutes.
- This is lovely served with sweet potatoes.