1/2 Photos of Chicken With a Nut , Honey and Seed Stuffing ( Dithose Stuffing)
1 hr 5 mins
Wild Thyme Flour's Note:
Lovely contemporay recipe that tastes simply unique. I sometimes use breast instead of legs. I make a slit in the breast meat and stuff it like a pocket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the nuts, seeds and fruit with the chutney.
- 2Preheat oven to 200°C Lightly salt the chicken, inside and out.
- 3Stuff the chicken and secure the opening with some tooth picks. In a frying pan heat the oil and brown the chicken lightly.
- 4Roast for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through. If using chicken breast, cover in baking paper before roasting and bake 25- 30 minutes.
- 5This is lovely served with sweet potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With a Nut , Honey and Seed Stuffing ( Dithose Stuffing)
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.7
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: