Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
One of my favourite barbecue dishes.
Make and share this Chicken with a Fruity Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in a glass dish, I use my pyrex roasting dish.
- Combine wine, oil, ginger and garlic in a jug; pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate, covered with glad wrap, for several hours, turning occasionally.
- Place the chicken on hot oiled barbecue plate.
- Cook approx 10 minutes each side or until well browned on the outside.
- Serve immediately with the Fruity Salsa.
- Fruity Salsa---------------.
- Chop fruit finely and combine with mint in small serving bowl.