Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
One of my favourite barbecue dishes.
Make and share this Chicken with a Fruity Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (225 g) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 small mango, peeled
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 150 g watermelon, peeled,seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped of fresh mint
- Place chicken in a glass dish, I use my pyrex roasting dish.
- Combine wine, oil, ginger and garlic in a jug; pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate, covered with glad wrap, for several hours, turning occasionally.
- Place the chicken on hot oiled barbecue plate.
- Cook approx 10 minutes each side or until well browned on the outside.
- Serve immediately with the Fruity Salsa.
- Fruity Salsa---------------.
- Chop fruit finely and combine with mint in small serving bowl.