Recipe by Teddy's Mommy
A quick & easy dinner I thought of after coming home from a long road trip. I was very tired but wanted something as tasty as all the great food we had on holiday! (We had just returned from Pismo Beach, and Sequoia National Park)
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) cansmall artichoke hearts
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I like Bertolli)
- 2 tablespoons julieanned sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 slices julieanned prosciutto
- cooked angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In large non-stick skillet sauté Chicken Breasts in Olive Oil until browned and cooked through.
- Cover them to keep them warm and set them aside.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce into skillet.
- Slice Artichoke Hearts and Chicken Breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Add Artichoke Hearts, Chicken Breasts, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Prosciutto to sauce.
- Heat at medium heat, stirring occasionally until warm.
- Pour over Angel Hair Pasta and serve.