1/1 Photo of Chicken /W Sun-Dried Tomato & Artichoke Alfredo
Teddy's Mommy's Note:
A quick & easy dinner I thought of after coming home from a long road trip. I was very tired but wanted something as tasty as all the great food we had on holiday! (We had just returned from Pismo Beach, and Sequoia National Park)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large non-stick skillet sauté Chicken Breasts in Olive Oil until browned and cooked through.
- 2Cover them to keep them warm and set them aside.
- 3Pour Alfredo Sauce into skillet.
- 4Slice Artichoke Hearts and Chicken Breasts into bite sized pieces.
- 5Add Artichoke Hearts, Chicken Breasts, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Prosciutto to sauce.
- 6Heat at medium heat, stirring occasionally until warm.
- 7Pour over Angel Hair Pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken /W Sun-Dried Tomato & Artichoke Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: