From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 lb chicken-filled tortellini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, sliced and drained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil; cook broccoli rabe in water for 1 minute. With tongs, transfer broccoli rabe to a colander, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
- 2Add tortellini to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in broccoli rabe and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and cook for 1 minute. Stir in butter and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute more.
- 4Add wine and simmer until reduced, about 3 minutes.
- 5Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tortellini to the vegetables. Scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet and toss to mix. Transfer to shallow bowls and top with the parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortellini With Broccoli Rabe
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 230.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: