Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine.
Make and share this Chicken Tortellini With Broccoli Rabe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 lb chicken-filled tortellini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil; cook broccoli rabe in water for 1 minute. With tongs, transfer broccoli rabe to a colander, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
- Add tortellini to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in broccoli rabe and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and cook for 1 minute. Stir in butter and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add wine and simmer until reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tortellini to the vegetables. Scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet and toss to mix. Transfer to shallow bowls and top with the parmesan cheese.