Chicken Tortellini With Broccoli Rabe
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil; cook broccoli rabe in water for 1 minute. With tongs, transfer broccoli rabe to a colander, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
- Add tortellini to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in broccoli rabe and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and cook for 1 minute. Stir in butter and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add wine and simmer until reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tortellini to the vegetables. Scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet and toss to mix. Transfer to shallow bowls and top with the parmesan cheese.