1/2 Photos of Chicken Thighs Simple and Delicious
This creates crunchy yummy skin. It is ridiculously easy. Thighs have more flavor than the other pieces. You can either eat this as is or use it in another recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Put your cast iron skillet on the heat. I like cast iron as it holds the heat so well. If you don't have a cast iron skillet, get one. For the time being use any skillet or pan you can use on the cooktop and place in the oven.
- 3When hot, add a thin coating of oil.
- 4Salt and pepper the skin of your thighs. Add other herbs or spices as you please.
- 5Place chicken, skin side down in the skillet. Cook until well browned.
- 6Turn the chicken over and place skillet in the overn for 25-40 minutes, depending on how much you are cooking.
- 7When you take it out the skin will be crispy and the mead done through and juicy. Fat will have drained from the chicken, so remove it to paper towels to soak that up before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs Simple and Delicious
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g