Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's creamy, cheesy recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 5 1⁄2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 4 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can milk
- Boil water and cook spaghetti. Saute the chopped onion in the margarine. Mix the vegetable mixture with the chicken, cheese, mushroom soup, and milk. Stick in the oven at 350°F for about an hour.
- This freezes well as well.