Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This can be made with chicken or turkey
- 4 chicken breasts
- 453.59 g package linguine
- 709.77 ml package shredded cheddar cheese
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms
- 113.39 g jar chopped pimiento
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 354.88 ml milk
- 226.79 g frozen peas
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Cut into large chunks.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, drain.
- Grease 15x9 baking dish.
- Spread pasta in bottom of baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large sauce pan add chicken and mushroom soup, milk, onion, green pepper,salt and pepper.
- Cook until hot over medium flame.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese to sauce mixture. Stir well.
- Drain pimentos and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle chicken chunks, 3/4 cup cheese, pimentos, mushrooms and frozen peas over pasta. Lightly mix together.
- Pour sauce over pasta.
- Top with remaining 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.