Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
5 points for this dish Instead of Mexican Velveeta cheese, you can use 2% Velveeta and 1 can Rotel tomatoes. source:Weight Watchers
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 3 ounces Velveeta Mexican cheese, in small dice
- 10 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into hbaking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.