Recipe by Cadylynn
My husband made this for me on our first Valentines Day together and it has been one of our favorite recipes!
Top Review by hippieshiek
My boyfriend and I loved this recipe. Although I found it a little bland. When I reheated the leftovers I added more cheese and it was even better than the first night. I also substituted red pepper as I don't like green and added peas which gave this dish an interesting flavor.
- 8 ounces spaghetti (Cooked)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons green peppers (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken (Cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Add flour and stir until creamy.
- Add Chicken Broth and Cream and simmer until thick.
- Remove from heat and add green peppers, mushrooms, chicken, and parmesan.
- Mix sauce and spaghetti together in a large casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- bake at 350 for about 20 minutes (or until cheese is melted).