Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chicken, Pasta, Cream Sauce of course it's good. Thanks Erin.
Make and share this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe from Food.com.
- Dice chicken.
- Melt butter and add flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook roux for about 5 minutes stirring regularly.(cooking the roux gets rid of the flour taste.
- Add broth and milk stirring while adding. Still until all is dissolved.
- Cook until thick stirring regularly.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Once sauce is thick add mushrooms and diced chicken.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti, top with cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven until it is bubbling around the edges and the cheese is golden.
- Freezes well.
I follow the recipe exactly and it turns out perfect each time. Wonderful!!
My sister lives out of town and every time I go to visit, I have to make this dish for her! I usually make two, one to eat and one to freeze. It's very, very easy and super tastey. Neither of us likes mushrooms very much, so I omit them. We've also added some other cheeses to add different flavors.