- 1 lb chicken, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
- 2. Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
- 3. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
- 4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.
- *The amount of Chicken Broth depends on how "thick" you like the sauce, so you can adjust accordingly based on your taste.