Recipe by BamaBelle30
This is a great dish to use up extra rice! It's a cinch to throw together any night of the week.
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute chicken sprinkled with ginger in 2 tablespoons oil. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet, melt butter and saute celery. Add in water chestnuts, orange slices, chicken, almonds and salt.
- Heat throughly for approximately 10 minutes.