Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Use pie crusts to make taco "shells". These are much easier (and less messy) for little ones to eat. This recipe came from a Pillsbury email.
- 1 (15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped tomato (1 large)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (4 medium)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and salsa. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over each pie crust.
- Sprinkle half of each crust with half of remaining ingredients. Fold untopped half of each crust over filling; do not seal.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.
- If desired, top with shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and additional salsa.