Recipe by Brooke the Cook in WI
I really can't get enough of corn soups, I tend to have these ingredients most of the time too!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 -4 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Greek yogurt, plain low-fat
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients (EXCEPT cheese and yogurt) in saucepan over medium high heat and heat just until boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45-60 minutes (at least until chicken has cooked through).
- Remove chicken and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred and return to pan.
- Top with shredded cheese and yogurt.