- 3 lbs chicken
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- garlic powder
- 1 can tomato with juice
- 1⁄2 package plain Doritos
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken until tender; cut into bite-sized pieces and place in casserole dish.
- Sauté onion and add to chicken.
- Mix soup, seasonings, and chopped tomatoes.
- Add to casserole and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Doritos and top with grated cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Uncover and bake until cheese browns slightly.