Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home "One Pan Recipes" publication, 2010.
- 226.79 g dried whole wheat rotini
- 453.59 g package frozen asian-style vegetables, with broccoli, thawed
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 473.18 ml milk
- 59.14 ml light mayonnaise
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2 (708.73 g) can white meat chicken
- 473.18 ml cubed French bread (1/2 inch cubes)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir together soup, milk, mayonnaise, and pepper. Stir in cooked pasta, vegetables, and chicken.
- Spoon into an ungreased 3 quart rectangluar glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter and garlic powder; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake uncovered, 30-35 minutes, until heated through and bread is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.