Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious! Everyone loves it and easy to make.
Make and share this Chicken Stuffing Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and spread on bottom of 8x8 inch baking dish.
- 2. Cook frozen beans until tender and spread over stuffing.
- 3. Make a chicken layer over stuffing and green bean layers in dish.
- 4. Mix canned soups and pour over all.
- 5. Top with french fried onions.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until onions are browned and casserole is heated through.