1/1 Photo of Chicken Stuffed W/ Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
kelly in TO's Note:
This is from another Rose Reisman book. It's very good. The recipe calls for Chicken supreme with skin on for presentation but not to be eaten, and the wing still attached. I however, just a used a boneless chicken breast without skin for cost and convenience. Still great. I also topped the breast with the leftover stuffing before I baked it for a little extra flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- 2Chop the sundried tomatoes, goat cheese and basil with chef knife, or blend in food processor until slightly coarse.
- 3Make a horizontal slit about 2 inches long through each chicken supreme to make a pocket. Stuff each chicken evenly & secure with a toothpick if needed.
- 4In a grill or skillet with oil or vegetable spray, grill the chicken on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- 5Place on baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink inside. Please don't overcook.
- 6Garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed W/ Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 306.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 34.3 g