Recipe by Suzzsin
This recipe came from my mother's "Aunt Louise," who used to serve this for a crowd at her summer place in Maine. The recipe can be doubled to serve eight and baked in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 2 cups egg noodles, medium (cooked)
- 2 cups chicken, diced (cooked)
- 1 cup pimentos, chopped (2 small jars)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat soup, milk and cheddar cheese in saucepan until cheese is melted.
- In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, chopped vegetables and chicken.
- Combine cooked noodles with chicken and cheese mixtures.
- Turn into 8" square baking dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Heat for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.