Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen. Quick and easy meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 can vegetable soup
- 1 can Veg-All, drained
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add to skillet, vegetable soup, Veg-All, and soy sauce.
- Return chicken to skillet, cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Prepare Ramen Noodle Soup according to package directions.
- Drain off most of the liquid.
- Serve chicken mixture over noodles.