- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh whole mushrooms, cut in half
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) jarroasted chicken gravy
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss potatoes, carrots and mushrooms in a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Arrange chicken on top. Sprinkle salt, onion and garlic powder over chicken. Stir tomato paste into jar of gravy. Pour gravy mixture and wine over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- TIP: Cremini, shitake or brown mushrooms - or a mixture of all three - can be used instead of the white mushrooms for added flavor.