Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tasty and eye appeasing with the colorful blend. So quick and easy to put together.
- 8 -12 ounces Baby Spinach, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, pounded slightly to even thickness
- creole seasoning, to taste (you may substitute Cajun Seasoning instead)
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, with green, sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
- Put spinach in the baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning blend, salt, and pepper; arrange over the spinach. Sprinkle with the diced tomato and green onion.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked through.
It was okay, just a little too plain for my liking.