Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a classic in my family, so I thought I would share it here.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil. clean chicken and place in a single line.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour in top of the chicken. cover the chicken with aluminum foil. bake 20 minutes.
- Take out the cover and bake 10 more minutes.
Very easy. very fast, very tasty.
This was very good ... as others said I doubled the sauce so that I'd have extra and I'm glad I did. So easy ... this is definitely going in the weeknight dinner rotation!!
I doubled the sauce ingredients, so I would have some left over to pour over our rice (I just boiled it for a few minutes to thicken it up). I thought it was a great blend of Asian flavors. My wife was too busy eating to say much, except "This is awesome"!!! My sediments exactly! Potzi