Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Different from the others because it has a jar of gravy in it.
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon jarred minced garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken or 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel, undrained
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water.
- Cook onion and garlic in butter in saucepan until soft.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.