Prep 1 min
Cook 45 mins
- 1 large whole chicken, Cooked, sikinned, and deboned
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 dash garlic
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- Boil chicken utnil done.
- Cook spaghetti in broth of chicken.
- Saute onions and peppers in butter.
- Mix vegetables with spaghetti, milk, cut up cheese.
- Bake at 350 Degrees until golden brown.
I searched for this recipe for a loong time...it is so good! Didn't change a thing, except the celery..it's optional if one doesn't care for that flavor. North East Texas Comfort food!