- 1 whole chicken
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (original or mexican)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken with bell pepper and onion.
- Reserve broth to cook spaghetti in.
- Pick chicken off bone and put in large bowl.
- Boil spaghetti in reserved broth.
- While spaghetti is cooking add canned soups and rotels to chicken.
- Cube velveeta and melt in microwave. Then add to chicken mixture.
- Drain noodles and add to chicken mixture. Mix well.
- You can either heat all on stove or bake in oven at 350 until bubbly. I always put mine in the oven in a 9x13 pan.
- Serve and enjoy!