Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Talk about comfort food, Yummy! Also very easy.
- 1 chicken
- 1 onion
- 2 -3 stalks celery
- salt & pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- Velveeta cheese
- Boil chicken with onion, celery, salt and pepper until chicken is done.
- Take chicken out of broth and remove from bone, while spaghetti is cooking in broth until done.
- Put deboned chicken back in with spaghetti and broth.
- Add cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add Velveeta cheese to taste.
- Serve hot.
Hi Darlene. This is absolutely wonderful, and very easy. It makes a lot, too, which is good, because WE LOVE LEFTOVERS!
I love this recipe. I used chicken breast and I did not add the celery. I also like to make it with angel hair spagehetti. It was absolutely YUMMY and very easy to make. I like to sprinkle crushed pepper on top. Thanks for the recipe. A definate favorite in my book.
Since there was no indication of how much of the broth to leave in, I ladeled off (and saved) most of it after the noodles were ready. After adding the soups, cheese, and a can of Rotel, I added back enough broth to suit me. Then I poured it in a baking dish, added shredded cheese to the top and baked until it melted. Very good base recipe!