Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the alternate to veal schnitzel parmigiana. I love this version better and I always order it at the local hotel. This can be made very easy at home and is very quick.
- Shallow fry the chicken schnitzels on the stove.
- Use medium heat for about 5-10 minutes on each side or until they look cooked.
- Remove from heat and spread pasta sauce over the top of the schnitzels.
- (make sure the sauce is spread evenly and not too thin or thick) Sprinkle the grated cheese over the pasta sauce and place in a microwave for 1 minute so that the cheese is nicely melted.
- Serve with a nice green salad and a bread roll.