Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious chichen in a garlic cream sauce served over spagetti, angel hair or noodles.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, cut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil or 3⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- spaghetti or angel hair pasta or noodles, cooked,hot
- Wash and dry chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Brown chicken over high heat.
- Add garlic.
- Lower heat and saute for 10 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- Add parsley, rosemary and wine.
- Simmer about 15 minutes or until wine evaporates and chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to a platter.
- Add cream to skillet.
- Boil until reduced by half and thickened, scraping pan drippings.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cook 3-4 minutes more or until chicken is reheated.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve over hot spaghetti angel hair or noodles.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and mint leaves.
This makes a wonderful rosemary cream sauce that is fabulous with the chicken. We had this over fusili. Delicious, and not so hard, either. Thank you very much for this recipe.