Recipe by JandJsmom
I originally got this recipe off of Allrecipes. We love it. I serve it with Fettucini Alfredo, crusty bread and a salad. It is an easy and quick meal!
Top Review by Kiko
My husband and I loved this recipe! He said not to lose it. I loved that it was so easy to prepare and it looks very appetizing coming out of the oven. I did add a small minced shallot. I served it with angel hair pasta and veggies. I used the juice from the pan as sauce for the pasta. Delicious! Thank you.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 can chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- grated romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken into 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover each breast with olive oil.
- Then cover each breast with garlic, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cover each piece of chicken with the romano cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 mins.
- or until juices run clear.