Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a request. Use left over chicken to make it easier. Great for a summer afternoon!
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved green grape
- 1 cup blanched slivered almond, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped water chestnut
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken with the lemon juice.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Mix the salad dressing, salt, pineapple, grapes, almonds, water chestnuts and lettuce into the chicken until evenly combined.
- Chill until serving.