A great and healthy way to take last nights leftover chicken and combine it with everyday ingredients in your fridge for a quick salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1/2 shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream or 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt (to season)
- pepper (to season)
- 1In a small bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and mustard. Mix fully.
- 2In large bowl, combine chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, and avacados.
- 3Pour dill dressing over salad mixture and toss to combine.
- 4Taste and season with salt & pepper if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Serving suggestions: can serve as is with crackers or pita chips, over a bed of greens with croutons, or mix in 1 cup cooked and cooled pasta of your choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Dill Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 206.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 43.9 g