Recipe by Chef Doozer
This recipe is perfect for women's luncheons or just to serve for a gathering of friends. Everyone loves it! It's a refreshing way to spice up chicken salad. I serve it with croissants and fresh fruit.
- 7 g envelopeknox gelatin
- 59.14 ml cold water
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes or 29.58 ml fresh onions
- 85.04 g box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 425.24 g can jellied cranberry sauce
- 59.14 ml orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften 1 envelope of Knox gelatin in 1/4 cold water.
- Add 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add chicken, mayo, celery, and onion.
- Mix well and pour into an 8 by 8 or 9 by 9 pan.
- Chill while you prepare the topping.
- Mix lemon jello, boiling water, cranberry sauce, and orange juice.
- Spoon over the chicken pan mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- A double recipe can be made in a 9 by 13 pan.