1/1 Photo of Chicken Salad With Cranberry/Lemon Jello Topping
Chef Doozer's Note:
This recipe is perfect for women's luncheons or just to serve for a gathering of friends. Everyone loves it! It's a refreshing way to spice up chicken salad. I serve it with croissants and fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 g envelope knox gelatin
- 59.14 ml cold water
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes or 29.58 ml fresh onions
- 85.04 g box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 425.24 g can jellied cranberry sauce
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 1Soften 1 envelope of Knox gelatin in 1/4 cold water.
- 2Add 1/4 cup boiling water.
- 3Stir until dissolved.
- 4Add chicken, mayo, celery, and onion.
- 5Mix well and pour into an 8 by 8 or 9 by 9 pan.
- 6Chill while you prepare the topping.
- 7Mix lemon jello, boiling water, cranberry sauce, and orange juice.
- 8Spoon over the chicken pan mixture.
- 9Refrigerate overnight.
- 10A double recipe can be made in a 9 by 13 pan.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Cranberry/Lemon Jello Topping
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 278.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g