1/2 Photos of Chicken Salad Panini
Have any left over chicken that you don't know what to do with? How about trying this sandwich? The honey mustard dressing gives the chicken plenty of pizzazz, and the apples and pecans lend a lively crunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 slices white bread
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2In another bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, apple and pecans; add dressing and toss to coat.
- 3Spread half of the chicken salad on two slices of bread.
- 4Top each with another slice of bread, remaining chicken salad and remaining bread. Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad Panini
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.5
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 1185.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: