- 1 cup cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 1⁄4 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup apple, skin on, diced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 big lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine diced chicken, celery, apple and cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together yogurt, curry powder and lemon juice. Add to chicken mixture and fold together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay washed lettuce leaves on a clean workspace. Place one-quarter of the chicken mixture on each leaf. Tuck in the sides of lettuce and roll up from the end. Cut rolls in half and secure leaves with a toothpick.